Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Leader's Den

About Me
I was one of the most trouble making apprentices you would ever see! I was constantly getting into things that I wasn't supposed to! My mentor was named Bramlehawk, he is now in the elder's den. I became a warrior and I was still getting into trouble (which my mother Snaketail wasn't pleased about) so when she died in a battle that I had suggested, I vowed that I would never be a trouble maker again. After that when our leader Shiningstar died and Thistlefoot became Thistlestar he chose me to be his deputy. About six moons later he died life after life for a moon because of greencough. I chose Aquawing as my deputy and life went on. Three moons later i became pregnant with Frostclaw's kits! I had to step down from leadership for the six moons that i had little Nightkit in the nursery. The day that she became Wolfheart's apprentice and her name was changed to Nightpaw I was so proud of her! And that concludes my story, the story of my life up to now.

My Den
My den is a rock pile in the far corner of camp. When Brambletail had moved into it she and her patients where cold because of the many cracks in the walls. So after the story of how we switched dens I was cold! So we went to the banks of the pond and gathered lots of clay. We brought it back and stuffed it into the cracks! It worked. As soon as the holes where sealed up i was snug as a bug in a log! But then there was also the fact that the entrance let a tun of cold wind in. So we used sap from tallpine and got a bunch of long grass stalks and glued them to the top in front of the entrance and, voila! My den was a warm cozy den!

No comments:

Post a Comment